Located in Burlington Ontario, OnePlan, Inc. (OnePlan Business Centres) is a growing company that provides flexible and turnkey serviced office space to local entrepreneurs, startups, and business professionals. Membership at OnePlan provides small business owners and entrepreneurs with the ability to focus on building their business without all the distractions of managing an office.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Coordinator to join our growing team of professionals. Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate has endless energy, is a non-stop networker, and will celebrate every sale and learn from every missed opportunity. This opportunity is crafted for an outgoing, friendly, extroverted professional who can pick up the phone to make a sales call without hesitation, think on his or her feet, and who has a passion for helping business owners and entrepreneurs grow and succeed.
The ideal candidate possesses an inner drive to constantly seek and take the necessary steps to expand industry knowledge, which will be rewarded through various career growth opportunities within OnePlan.
- Drive sales growth by signing new members, showcasing our value proposition through onsite visits and tours of our business centre, and upselling a wide variety of support services and bundles to existing members.
- Follow up with leads by email and telephone, strategically moving them through the sales process using our proven sales methodologies and CRM system.
- Create sales quotes and check sales quotes for accuracy; manage prospecting emails and follow up phone calls.
- Collaborate with the General Manager and marketing team on campaign results to help optimize sales efforts.
- Assist OnePlan’s office administrators with customer service and operational tasks on a daily basis.
- Play an active role in daily operations by providing professional, friendly, and hospitable reception of all visitors to the office.
- Work experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of direct sales in a professional business environment. Preference given to candidates with real estate and/or executive office sales experience.
- Communication: Proven ability to influence decisions through exceptional communication skills – verbal and written.
- Computer proficiency: Various CRM experience and highly skilled in using Google Workspace and/or MS Office.
- Key competencies: Results oriented, active listener, problem solver, organized with an attention to Detail, ambitious and driven to succeed.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
OnePlan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.